Brandy Course Contents
- Different styles of Brandy – Grape, Fruit, Marc
- Grape Brandies – Cognac, Armagnac, Brandy de Jerez, American
- Pomace Brandies – Grappa & Marc
- Fruit Brandies – Calvados, Applejack & more
- Brandy Flavors & Aromas
- Pairing Brandy with food
- History of Brandy
- Serving Brandy
- How to make 25 popular & classic Brandy cocktails
- Age Statements
- How to read a Cognac, Armagnac & Brandy de Jerez label
- Legal Standards of Brandy
What is Cognac?
It’s a Brandy. Multiple types of Brandy exist; & even if you know nothing about Brandy, you’ve probably heard of the most famous one of all; Cognac. Cognac is a Brandy that is made from specific grapes produced only in the Cognac region of France. A protected product just like Champagne can only be made in the Champagne region of France.
What is the target audience?
- Current or new bartenders, mixologists & servers in the hospitality industry who want to improve their skills
- Those who want to get a job in a bar or restaurant
- Bar & restaurant owners & managers who need to train their staff
- Wine shop and liquor store owners & managers who need to train their staff
- Anyone interested in learning more about alcohol
Whether enjoying this course personally for pure enjoyment, or in the hospitality industry and you need a bartender course for career purposes; we’ll explain all about Brandy, clearly & concisely. No more guessing. Brandy truly is one of the finest things in the world, be it Cognac, Armagnac, Fruit Brandy or Marc/Grappa brandy. It’s not reserved for the stereotypical rich, so no matter who you are, sit back, relax and pour yourself a snifter now.
Join The FREE Challenge
Enter your details below to join the challenge.