Gin Course Contents
- Types & Styles
- Juniper Flavored Spirit Drinks
- Distilled Gin
- London Gin
- Old Tom Cat Gin
- Plymouth Gin
- Sloe & Flavored Gin
- Navy Gin
- Pink Gin
- Flavors & Aromas
- Production methods
- How to make 25 Classic & Popular Gin Cocktails
- Botanicals and how they effect flavors
- Pairing with Food and Cigars
- Popular Brands Review & Tasting Notes
- Legal Standards in the U.S. & EU
6 different kinds of Gin?
A colorless spirit produced by distilling grains like barley, corn, rye etc. with juniper berries and other botanicals such as: coriander, angelica, herbs and spices. The base of grain mash lends it the character of a light-bodied spirit. It gets its predominant flavor from juniper berries. But the many other botanicals that are typically added is what gives it additional flavors and aromas.
There’s various types, which may be surprising to some, but there are some notable differences in the way its made, tastes and what can be legally defined as.
What is the target audience?
- Current or new bartenders, mixologists & servers in the hospitality industry who want to improve their skills
- Those who want to get a job in a bar or restaurant
- Bar & restaurant owners & managers who need to train their staff
- Wine shop and liquor store owners & managers who need to train their staff
- Anyone interested in learning more about alcohol
Join The FREE Challenge
Enter your details below to join the challenge.