Vodka Course Contents
- An in-depth understanding of all types of Vodka
- Types & Styles by Ingredient
- Plain & Flavored Types
- Old World Regions
- Production methods
- Batch & Continuous Distillation
- Copper Pot vs. Stainless Steel Distillation
- Flavors & Aromas
- Base ingredients and how they effect flavors
- Pairing Vodka with Food
- Serving Vodka
- How to make 25 popular & classic Vodka cocktails
- Learn what type is best for specific cocktail recipes
- Legal Standards in the U.S. & EU
Not all Vodkas taste like “nothing”
Water, distillation methods & base ingredient all have a large part to play.
It is often distilled multiple times. Other ingredients mix well with Vodka as it has a relative flavor neutrality. It’s what has helped to make vodka as popular as it is today. Let’s learn more.
What is the target audience?
- Current or new bartenders, mixologists & servers in the hospitality industry who want to improve their skills
- Those who want to get a job in a bar or restaurant
- Bar & restaurant owners & managers who need to train their staff
- Wine shop and liquor store owners & managers who need to train their staff
- Anyone interested in learning more about alcohol
Join The FREE Challenge
Enter your details below to join the challenge.